Remember this: God’s Word will not return void
May 27, 2019
Welcome to World Prayer Today. As we pray our way through Southeast Asia this week, remember this: God’s Word will accomplish what He sets out to do.
Here’s some encouragement on that assurance from the tiny island nation of East Timor, north of Australia and south of Indonesia. Let their emails and texts give you a snapshot on how to pray for them:
- “The words of God on Indonesian TTB give me spirit and joy. God bless you. He has touched me and given me amazing joy.”
- “I like to listen to TTB because I have learned a lot about God and have got much blessing. He’s real in my life. Pray that I will be faithful to God. Pray also for me so that I can face my problems with joy. Thank you.”
- “I am blessed with the Indonesian TTB program because I have learned a lot about God and how to be a good mother who brings her children to follow and fear the Lord and bless others.”
- “Thank you for your prayer for my father. I have prayed for four years that he would be willing to go to church, and God has answered my prayer. After he listened to TTB that talked about love, I see the change in his life. Thank you for the transforming Word.”
- “After listening to your program, I want to know God more than ever and now I have peace in my heart. The words of God are amazing.”
Tomorrow, we’re traveling through the beautiful islands of Indonesia. See you then!