The Bible Bus Travels to the Rooftop of the World
April 26, 2019
Visit with Simon Subha (pictured above), Thru the Bible’s Nepali producer since 1994:
“Thru the Bible is, without a doubt, a great gift from God to Nepal for His glory and honor. God uses our partnership together for the gospel in amazing ways. Our studies have become known and proven in Nepal as foundational and pillars for thousands of people since the very beginning. God uses it not only to enrich and equip listeners, but it also plays a tremendous role in church growth, spiritually and quantitatively. This means that hundreds of churches and believers are protected from cults because of sound Bible teaching. This continues to happen across the country despite geographical, social, and political challenges.”
Please pray for Thru the Bible in Nepal:
- Pray for safety and security of Christians in Nepal, as the government has passed anti-conversion policy targeting Christians.
- Pray for enough resources that we may start many radio home groups with Thru the Bible teaching in remote areas.
- Pray for Simon’s safe travel to listener rallies and visiting radio home groups.
- Praise God that TTB is not only blessing through broadcasting but also through SD cards that are circulated to hundreds of radio home groups across the country.
- Praise God that demands of TTB content on SD cards is so high that we’re not able to provide enough.
From a listener in east Nepal:
“I used to worship idols. In that time I was in search of truth and peace but in the right time, God has chosen me for His kingdom. Now I know the true God and am passing my life peacefully. When I started to listen to the program, it helped me grow in Christ. I got a real hope and am blessed. The program helped me be close with God. Now I am sharing this truth with my friends, and also I can bear criticism from others. Thanks to TTB for good Bible teaching.”
Our unique opportunity here:
Visionary leaders in South Asia need prayer support to take Thru the Bible to home groups in Nepal, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh and expand impact to 50 new languages in the next two years, giving 28 million more people access to God’s Word.
Thru the Bible is heard in 27 languages throughout South Asia.
Assamese, 1996 * Bangladesh Bengali, 2002 * Banjara, 2000 * Bengali, 1982 * Bhili, 2002 * Bhojpuri, 2002 * Chhattisgarhi, 2002 * Deccani, 2001 * English (Indian), 2002 * Gondi, 2002 * Gujarati, 1990 * Hindi, 1978 * Kannada, 1986 * Kok Borok, 2001 * Konkani, 2002 * Kutchi, 2002 * Maithili, 2002 * Malayalam, 1982 * Marathi, 1990 * Nepali, 1994 * Odia, 1981 * Pashto, 2002 * Punjabi, 1998 * Sindhi, 2002 * Tamil, 1988 * Telugu, 1978 * Urdu, 1988